Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save Draft Option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Save Draft Option

    Some boards have this as a choice. Not needed on this board as post drafts are saved automatically.

    See: https://theriderspace.com/forum/site...-on-this-board.

    I can't successfully copy a post-draft with pictures into Word. The pictures are lost. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
    Last edited by wildbears; 10-01-2022, 07:44 AM.

    #2
    Originally posted by wildbears View Post
    Some boards have this. It allows you to start a post and come back later to edit and then post.
    I think it's called Word.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by cabnfvr View Post

      I think it's called Word.
      Werd. .
      Matt
      Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
      Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
      Dirt: Honda CRF450X
      IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway

      If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.

      Comment

      Working...
      X