2002 K12RS For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 K12RS For Sale

Thinking $2,000 which is $500 below trade-in value by KBB.

67k miles.

Aluma folding MC trailer included for $1,000 more (brand new tires, ramp, stone guard, OEM wheel chock).

Includes system cases, touring windscreen, OEM and GIVI tail racks, GIVI 28L top case with back pad and integrated brake light, high and low bar risers, Wunderlich pillion peg adapters, heated (high), medium, and low seats; extra side panel (red, scratched from low speed drop, needs one tap repaired via ABS soldering), unpainted belly pan, other odds and ends. Current for lube and brake fluids. Runs well. Good tire treads (Metzlers).

Central Ohio.
    Last edited by wildbears; 1 day ago.

Another one bites the dust....does anyone of the original brat pack still have one?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	25431 Still have my trusty 2004 KGT......56k going strong

Comment

• EricM
        EricM commented
        Editing a comment
        Question is, for how long will you still have it now?

• wildbears
        wildbears commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like new!

• tuxdu
        tuxdu commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully at least another 45k miles..... Have always loved the lines on this bike.....tho.....just like me.... a little heavier.... LOL

But I have an "RS" ......
      Click image for larger version  Name:	S Wash.JPG Views:	1 Size:	171.7 KB ID:	25444
      Last edited by cabnfvr; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• tuxdu
        tuxdu commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a FAVORITE pic of the bike and posted numerous times to different people over the years. KY Gas stop and was playing with my new GPS. Thank YOU for posting and taking the picture.

Price reduced to $2,500 (kbb trade-in value).

Comment

Last rally. Texas. I don't ride it but I can't bear to sell her. That bike has been to every state in the USA except Alaska & Hawaii, every state in Mexico & two countries in Central America. The crazy thing is, I had the Wilbers rebuilt and put new shoes on, then I bought the S1000R. Dumb! I've got less than 1,000 miles on the new set up. She's got 146,234 miles. The S1000R is just tooo much fun. I've toyed with putting the bike in my kitchen but I have not done that and probably won't. Told a friend he could take the bike home and use it as he wishes but his wife nixed the idea. So she sits in the garage with the battery disconnected.

Click image for larger version

Name:	i-dJfx79T-XL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	25812
        2018 BMW S1000R
        2000 BMW K1200 RS
        2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

"Where you stand depends on where you sit"
        Rufus E Miles JR.

Comment

• Pete_Tallahassee
          Pete_Tallahassee commented
          Editing a comment
          Coming back from the 2001 National Rally in Redmond, Oregon I hydroplaned at 75 miles per hour just outside of Kansas City. $5,000 and ten days later I was ready to continue my trip home unless I wanted to wait three more days to have the belly pan painted. After ten days at the motel in Blue Springs, Missouri I had to hit the road. That is the original primer coat that comes from the factory. You are the first person that has ever noticed or at least said something.

• wildbears
          wildbears commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy Crap !!!

• Lee
          Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          The belly pans on our 03 K1200RSs were not painted, just black plastic.
          Black plastic will turn grey with age.

Just added our Aluma folding MC trailer. See OP.

My chronic back issues make this size of bike hard to handle.
        Last edited by wildbears; 3 days ago.

Comment

Finally decided to sell my 04 GT and time to hang up the helmet due to vision problems...

Comment

Price reduced again now at $2,000 ($500 below KBB trade-in value).

Haul it back home with the Aluma folding trailer (trailer plus bike are ~ 1,000 lbs.

See OP above for more details.

Comment

Working...
          X