Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 K1200GT for sale, cheep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2007 K1200GT for sale, cheep


    I have my 2007 K1200GT at Greensboro BMW on consignment.

    Supposedly they will offer it for $4000.

    I can bring it back home after paying the dealer $1600 for services and fees.


    I am willing to let it go to a good home for $2000.


    It is silver and has approximately 50,000 miles and all the required dealer services. Has almost new tires, and a few scratches . does not include the trunk, as it fits on the new F800GT.

    #2

    Comment


      #3

      Comment


      • wildbears
        wildbears commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto.....

      #4
      I can bring it back home after paying the dealer $1600 for services and fees.

      I am willing to let it go to a good home for $2000.
      Do I understand correctly. You will put $1600 into it and then sell for $2000, in essence selling for $400 profit?

      Now that's a deal!

      The wheels alone are probably worth that amount.
      Last edited by wildbears; 11-04-2020, 08:26 PM.

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by wildbears View Post

        Do I understand correctly. You will put $1600 into it and then sell for $2000, in essence selling for $400 profit?

        Now that's a deal!
        I'm confused by Bert's post. Did Bert refuse to pay the service bill?
        Lee
        Iowa
        2022 R1250RS White Sport

        Comment


        • Loggiebone
          Loggiebone commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like service done then brought home...?

        #6
        OK, bike sold. Gone to a good home.

        Comment


        • wildbears
          wildbears commented
          Editing a comment
          If I wasn't still trying to sell mine, would've been interested.
      Working...
      X