Warm N Safe Heated Jacket Liners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warm N Safe Heated Jacket Liners

On the way home from Arkansas Debbie mentioned she wanted a new heated jacket liner because the rib knit at the waist caused her jacket liner to ride up her back.
    We have Gerbing that we purchased in 2003. Ours did not have the zipper pocket on the sleeves to keep the glove cord from hanging out.
    Last week I ordered two of the waterproof breathable 90W liners that are on sale at Warm N Safe.
    https://www.warmnsafe.com/collection...g-power-sports
    We like the feel of the material and they look better than the older Gerbing.
    Mine is a good fit but we need to exchange Deb's for a different size.
    With a discount code from ADV my red jacket was $144. Yellow would have been $120.
    Debbie's grey jacket was $120.
    Here's the Vendor Thread on ADV
    https://advrider.com/f/threads/warm-...-gear.1405042/ I don't know if the codes are good all the time. The 15% off code did not work for me but the 20% code did.

The color is a little off in my first picture.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20201231_123523.jpg Views:	1 Size:	187.6 KB ID:	27826

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201231_143838.jpg Views:	1 Size:	159.2 KB ID:	27827

Stock picture
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Lee's waterproof.jpg Views:	1 Size:	28.4 KB ID:	27828

Deb's jacket
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20201231_123611.jpg Views:	1 Size:	188.4 KB ID:	27829

The women's jacket has a thin hood that folds into the collar. Click image for larger version  Name:	warm-safe-generation-waterproof-women-s-heated-liner-with-hood-106.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.8 KB ID:	27831

Click image for larger version  Name:	warm-safe-generation-waterproof-women-s-heated-liner-with-hood-110.jpg Views:	1 Size:	48.2 KB ID:	27832
    Last edited by Lee; 01-01-2021, 01:39 PM.
    Lee
    Iowa
    2022 R1250RS White Sport

Good info Lee, thanks. Does a controller come with it or is it separate like Gerbings? I could look it up but I want you to feel valued.

Comment

Originally posted by Capnrip View Post
      Good info Lee, thanks. Does a controller come with it or is it separate like Gerbings? I could look it up but I want you to feel valued.
      The controller is separate. We had wireless single Warn N Safe controllers we were using with the Gerbing.
      Lee
      Iowa
      2022 R1250RS White Sport

Comment

This link explains the different jackets.
        https://www.warmnsafe.com/pages/diff...ions-explained
        Lee
        Iowa
        2022 R1250RS White Sport

Comment

Thanks, good timing since I need a new one as I sold my Gerbings last fall.

I am an ADV member and have donated to them, just don't go there much
          since the new format.

Comment

Originally posted by 802Mike View Post
            Thanks, good timing since I need a new one as I sold my Gerbings last fall.

I am an ADV member and have donated to them, just don't go there much
            since the new format.
            I like it for the Photo and Flea Market sections.
            Lee
            Iowa
            2022 R1250RS White Sport

Comment

Just ordered the Gen 4 and control..... tempted by the gloves. I hardly ever used the Gerbings when I had them though.
              Do you have gloves also Lee ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post

I like it for the Photo and Flea Market sections.
                I bought and sold a lot of stuff. Sold my 3500 Sprinter to an inmate there.
                There is a lot of stuff to sift through, I probably should follow the GS stuff more,
                but I don't have any problems. I've hardly even ridden it it the past two years
                due to shoulder problems.
                Thanks for the post on this Lee !

Comment

Originally posted by 802Mike View Post
                  Just ordered the Gen 4 and control..... tempted by the gloves. I hardly ever used the Gerbings when I had them though.
                  Do you have gloves also Lee ?
                  We have Gerbing gloves but have not used them in a long time because they are too bulky.
                  Lee
                  Iowa
                  2022 R1250RS White Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post

We have Gerbing gloves but have not used them in a long time because they are too bulky.
                    That was my feeling also. I used a little trick I learned from an old biker that used to put cardboard inside
                    of his jacked. Except I cut some pieces of Reflectix that go over the back of my hand inside of the glove. It
                    really helps keep the back of the hand warm.

Comment

If you have to do a exchange the turn around time is fast.
                      I mailed Debbie's jacket last Monday and received the replacement today, Monday.
                      I'm in Iowa and Warm N Safe is in Oregon.
                      I used Priority mail because some people have mentioned having shipping problems this winter.
                      I paid the shipping to send the jacket back and they paid the shipping on the replacement.
                      I didn't mind paying the return shipping since we got a big discount on the jackets.
                      Lee
                      Iowa
                      2022 R1250RS White Sport

Comment

Working...
                      X