Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Wes , Tiger 800 technical video .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    For Wes , Tiger 800 technical video .

    Found this today on the internet , Tought you could get a few tips and pointers out of this video ...


    #2
    What were you searching on the net to find this?

    Comment


      #3
      Hi Wes, instructional video on how to polish your helmet Let me show you how I would polish your helmet (funny) - YouTube

      Comment


      • Capnrip
        Capnrip commented
        Editing a comment

      #4
      Originally posted by Martin_D View Post
      Found this today on the internet , Tought you could get a few tips and pointers out of this video ...

      I see what you did there!

      Comment


        #5
        I appreciate all the concern for my new bike. I have a strange feeling the nipple police are looking over my shoulder.

        Comment


          #6
          Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	29728 This bloke would polish his helmet over her

          Comment


          • justjoe
            justjoe commented
            Editing a comment
            Definitely a shady character.

          #7
          Her headlight fuse is good.... the high beams are working !

          Comment


            #8
            Originally posted by Doctor350 View Post
            What were you searching on the net to find this?
            "Tits - n - Bikes" no doubt

            Comment

          Working...
          X