Favorite Menu Item on Info Display?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Menu Item on Info Display?

When scrolling thru the Menu on my K1300S I like all the nice info (time, temp, fuel, miles left, ect.) but typically leave it on the Tire Pressure indication. I just feel better instantly knowing what the Pressure is even though it will warn me if if it begins to drop. What info do you typically leave there?
    '11 BMW K1300S - Cobra SP2 Slip-On Muffler, OEM Centerstand, Grip Puppies, OEM Rear Rack, OEM Bags, Three Vent Holes in Filler Neck, Kuykendahl Riser Plates, Kickstand Foot, Ilmburger Rear Hugger, Throttle Meister, Stebel Horn, ABM Synto EVO Brake/Clutch Levers, Corbin Seat, Z-Technik Smoke Windscreen, R&G Frame Sliders

I leave mine on air temp.
    If I want to check any other value I bump the wonder wheel to the left and see 16 values in one screen.
    You need a BMW Navigator for this and a wonder wheel.
    Lee
    Iowa
    2016 R1200RS

Comment

I leave it on range on my XR. The GSA, my bladder will let me know.
      Chattanooga, TN
      Certified Hooligan.
      2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

Same here, Range is the setting I use the most. When we're off road I'll use the GPS to display engine temp and tire pressures. It's reassuring to know at a glance that all is well.

p.s. I have tried, and still try, to get used to the TFT display where all critical data except the tach is shown. Love seeing all that info on one screen in the TFT but decades of analog info have me more comfortable with the tach / speedometer combo.
        Last edited by cabnfvr; 07-01-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Clock mostly until gas gets low, then it's range. If I'm wondering about the temperature I probably don't want to see it anyway.

Comment

When I first bought the bike I would keep it on the clock, but since then I’ve changed it to TPM I, like Dan , like to keep an eye on the tire pressures.

Comment

Who has time to look at things like this?

Comment

Working...
              X