Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    And...stupid comes to mind.?

    Comment


      #17
      I still can't get over JustJoe's reply to the "off the board" comment - that SLAYED me!

      :0)

      Comment


        #18
        Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	298.9 KB
ID:	30649 K1300R ridden this morning and put away wet and dirty.

        what do I win?

        Comment


        • Capnrip
          Capnrip commented
          Editing a comment
          You win a big smile on your face.

        • Doctor350
          Doctor350 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is her name Pamela?

        #19
        1st gear, 2nd gear, yada yada yada. Yes 1st would be better but even when the RR got the revs up it took quite a while to catch and pass the S. What this video shows is the initial jump extra torque can offer. Yes the RR is quicker, sleeker, lighter, faster. But as we used to say when I was drag racing cars, they don't ask you how you won, just if.

        Comment

        Working...
        X