Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHR 2026, Oct 5-9

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I got home from the rally this afternoon. I left out earlier than planned on Wednesday morning because of what happened Tuesday afternoon. Mike Knox, a.k.a. Rooster, was killed in an accident on State Road 14 about 15 miles south of Yellville. I had talked with Mike early Tuesday morning. He told me that he had been up all night, dealing with a family problem in Texas. Then at around 9 am I saw him again . He said " I'm going to hit a wall pretty soon." I didn't know that he was going to ride that day, but he did. I guess ultimately he did hit that wall.

    Mike
    I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

    Comment


      #32
      Was one of my favorite people in this group. He was a war hero, recipient of a Bronze Star for what he did in Vietnam.. But mostly he was just a really good guy. I'll miss him.
      I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

      Comment


        #33
        This AHR started out as a great one. 23 people. BMJ’s food truck. Several new riding friends. Gorgeous weather. But, late Tuesday afternoon our world shifted.

        RIP our very dear friend, Mike Knox.

        Comment

        Working...
        X