Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHR 2026, Oct 5-9

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Curt is looking for a roomie and threatening to show up. What can we do to help?

    Comment


    • justjoe
      justjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Last time I shacked up with Curt there was a nasty breakup fight in the parking lot of the Gordon. I learned my lesson.

    #17
    Joe, I remember your spat with Curt. Sorry you were hurt. Love is cruel.

    Comment


      #18
      Hey, we aren't far out from AHR 2026. Nobody is talking?

      I laugh in the face of rain forecasts!

      Comment


        #19
        We need to return home before we can head to AR.
        Lee
        Iowa
        2022 R1250RS White Sport

        Comment


        • 955i
          955i commented
          Editing a comment
          Rest up. Debbie is retired, so you don't get your whole day free anymore!

        #20
        Well, it can't get here soon enough. We haven't been anywhere in days.
        ain't skeered

        Comment


          #21
          Tim, you’re such a kidder!

          Comment


            #22
            I'll bring a couple extra Arkansas maps if anyone needs one.
            Lee
            Iowa
            2022 R1250RS White Sport

            Comment


            • 955i
              955i commented
              Editing a comment
              Good job, Lee. Rooster is usually lost, so this might help.

            • justjoe
              justjoe commented
              Editing a comment
              You've never given me a map when you were telling me where to go...!
              Last edited by justjoe; 7 hours ago.

            #23
            I am looking forward to this trip. Anyone watching the weather? A week ago it was predicted to be rain - maybe much of the week. NOW? Knock on wood - the weather porn guys are saying PERFECT weather Monday through Friday. Tim and Susan won't know how to act!

            Comment


              #24
              I’ve had a room since we left last yr……….have been on the fence about going because I’ve been out playing on motorcycles since march ( Mexico) and all summer long…… I made a decision to go and bring my smoker so Dale and I could help with our limited choices of restaurants. Well my office manager who does everything for my company had chest pains yesterday, they admitted her into the hospital 😢 she is 83 yrs young and is an active beast and total bad ass……I have a gut feeling that I need to stay here now………I’ll know more tomorrow or Sunday.

              Comment


              • 955i
                955i commented
                Editing a comment
                Bill, you and Dale are key figures in our lives and the lives of many others. Do what you need to do for your friends. Prayers for your office manager.
                T&C
            Working...
            X