Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morning Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Morning Ride

    I need to get 5 to 6 hundred miles on her for the first service this Tuesday. That's the first date they had. Did a little over 225 miles today. Probably will have what I need tomorrow.
    I have a tankbag and windscreen coming next week. With this hot weather we are having I'm liking the naked feeling. I might hold off on putting the screen on.

    Lake Seminole near Chattahoochee
    Click image for larger version  Name:	i-s6Mh7s9-XL.jpg Views:	2 Size:	241.5 KB ID:	1027
    Click image for larger version  Name:	i-fmqXK6w-XL.jpg Views:	1 Size:	173.2 KB ID:	1028Attapulgus, Georgia
    Click image for larger version  Name:	i-pPVQDW4-XL.jpg Views:	1 Size:	307.5 KB ID:	1029


    Google "stylized" this pic.Click image for larger version  Name:	i-BNs8bPt-XL.jpg Views:	2 Size:	250.9 KB ID:	1032
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pete_Tallahassee; 10-06-2018, 02:13 PM.
    2023 Honda CB500X

    2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

    "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
    Rufus E Miles JR.

    #2
    Hey Pete, I can't see your pics ?

    Edit: love those names: Chattahoochee - fabulous !!
    Last edited by FR4N; 10-06-2018, 05:35 AM.
    2015 Black BMW K1300R @ 49,200 km / 30,500 mi
    2006 Honda FireBlade @ 83,200 km / 51,800 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

    DEAD: 2012 Acid Green BMW K1300R @ 172,600 km / 107,200 mi - Hit a kangaroo - RIP dear friend

    Comment


      #3
      Can anybody see them? I see all of them (4)
      2023 Honda CB500X

      2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

      "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
      Rufus E Miles JR.

      Comment


        #4
        No can see.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by cabnfvr View Post
          No can see.
          Me neither...

          "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

          Comment


            #6
            Me neither

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Pete_Tallahassee View Post
              . With this hot weather we are having I'm liking the naked feeling.]?
              Glad your pictures are not working

              Lee
              Iowa
              2022 R1250RS White Sport

              Comment


                #8
                No pictures but the little black "X's" are really nice.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Why can I see them?

                  OK I tried again. I see them do you???
                  Last edited by Pete_Tallahassee; 10-06-2018, 02:15 PM.
                  2023 Honda CB500X

                  2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

                  "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
                  Rufus E Miles JR.

                  Comment


                  • jargon
                    jargon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Working now for me Pete.

                  #10
                  Originally posted by Pete_Tallahassee View Post
                  Why can I see them?

                  OK I tried again. I see them do you???
                  Yep, I can see them now.
                  Lee
                  Iowa
                  2022 R1250RS White Sport

                  Comment


                    #11
                    How many? Should be 4
                    2023 Honda CB500X

                    2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

                    "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
                    Rufus E Miles JR.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by Pete_Tallahassee View Post
                      How many? Should be 4
                      4 full size pictures and 2 thumbnails.
                      Lee
                      Iowa
                      2022 R1250RS White Sport

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by Pete_Tallahassee View Post
                        Why can I see them?

                        OK I tried again. I see them do you???
                        "I can see, and that is why I can be happy, in what you call the dark, but which to me is golden."

                        Absolutely BEAUTIFUL ride !!

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Thank You Helen. How about this one with my new brake reservoir cover. The translucent brake reservoir on these expensive bikes looks cheap and out of place to me.
                          I know this is not the best solution but it is one of the less expensive options.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	i-MdPVzRd-L.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	1044

                          2023 Honda CB500X

                          2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

                          "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
                          Rufus E Miles JR.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            I see them all! Nice one, Pete... I do like that gray, better get that radar detector ?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X