Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morning Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Pete_Tallahassee View Post
    Thank You Helen. How about this one with my new brake reservoir cover. The translucent brake reservoir on these expensive bikes looks cheap and out of place to me.
    I know this is not the best solution but it is one of the less expensive options.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	i-MdPVzRd-L.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	1044
    Pete, hope you and your new steed are holding up OK through the hurricane and rain. I agree that the "urine specimen" reservoirs look cheap on such expensive bikes. The new R1200RS' have nice alloy reservoirs. I wonder why BMW specs different style reservoirs? Does the urine reservoir yield better performance?

    Comment


      #17

      . Urine specimen certainly does describe it. Rizoma makes some options.
      2023 Honda CB500X

      2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

      "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
      Rufus E Miles JR.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Pete_Tallahassee View Post
        . Urine specimen certainly does describe it. Rizoma makes some options.
        Rizoma makes some super nice accessories.

        When I had my RR, I bought some nice anodized tie downs to replace the rear for peg brackets by Sato Racing. Good looking too.

        https://satoracing.com/racinghooks_bmws1000rr.htm
        "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

        Comment

        Working...
        X