Two weeks ago, this was the view from my back deck, 6400' elevation in the White Mountains of Arizona...

What a difference two weeks makes... yesterday, with temperatures in the 50s and 60s, and the snow 98% gone, I was able to get out for a therapeutic 250-mile loop. I began by heading south on US 60, through Salt River Canyon...





Arriving in Globe, AZ 85 miles later, it was too nice a day to simply ride back home, so I headed up AZ Hwy 188 along Roosevelt Lake toward Payson, AZ...



And that was the end of my photos for the day... I continued on through Payson and home to Show Low... an awesome loop and early taste of Spring, with visions of a great year of riding ahead......
What a difference two weeks makes... yesterday, with temperatures in the 50s and 60s, and the snow 98% gone, I was able to get out for a therapeutic 250-mile loop. I began by heading south on US 60, through Salt River Canyon...
Arriving in Globe, AZ 85 miles later, it was too nice a day to simply ride back home, so I headed up AZ Hwy 188 along Roosevelt Lake toward Payson, AZ...
And that was the end of my photos for the day... I continued on through Payson and home to Show Low... an awesome loop and early taste of Spring, with visions of a great year of riding ahead......
Comment