No announcement yet.

No Thinking Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News today. The largest malware found in whatsapp. Beware.
    Chattanooga, TN
    Certified Hooligan.
    2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor350 View Post
      Hi Fran,

How did you add music to the Relive? Mine just comes out silent. I'll let Mat know about the Whatsapp thing. I thought you were still there but shaking your head at some of the rubbish that gets posted and the language. Guilty as charged. Do you want back in?
      Relive: I dunno how it happened. It just asked me when I clicked on "finish". The music isn't mine - its Relives. There was only like 10 sound cards to choose from. I picked the less-daggiest. I think its because I've changed from itunes to android

The Oz Comedy Channel: I haven't downloaded the app yet, but if I'm not "in", put me back in if you guys want. I'll download it once I've updated my Norton on my android. (Thanks for the heads-up, Mani - I got the warning in my feed this morning)
      2015 Black BMW K1300R @ 49,200 km / 30,500 mi
      2006 Honda FireBlade @ 83,200 km / 51,800 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

DEAD: 2012 Acid Green BMW K1300R @ 172,600 km / 107,200 mi - Hit a kangaroo - RIP dear friend

Comment

So sorry to hear about your Mom, Fran... you're obviously a devoted daughter, and I wish the best for you and your family...

Comment

So sorry to hear for your Mom. Glad you were able to take time for yourself and thanks for sharing the ride.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your mom Fran, good that you are able to be there for them at this time.

Comment

She passed away last Saturday. I got the call 9pm Friday night to make my way into the hospital. I picked up Dad on the way in, and we sat with her all night. Cancer is such a horrible horrible thing.
              2015 Black BMW K1300R @ 49,200 km / 30,500 mi
              2006 Honda FireBlade @ 83,200 km / 51,800 mi - 3 x transcontinentals & a whole lotta hooning

DEAD: 2012 Acid Green BMW K1300R @ 172,600 km / 107,200 mi - Hit a kangaroo - RIP dear friend

Comment

Peace. Peace to you, your father, family, and friends.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Comment

I’m so sorry. Losing a parent is beyond painful. Hope you and your family can find peace soon.

Comment

My sincere condolences to you and your family my friend .

Comment

Fran, sorry to hear. My sincere condolences to you and the family.
                        Chattanooga, TN
                        Certified Hooligan.
                        2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

As the others have said we share in your loss. Sounds like you had a great Mom and you were a good daughter to her.

Comment

So sorry to hear of another losing their mother. Again, it was good that you were there with them.

When my mom passed I spent the whole night holding one hand and her rosary in her other. I was
                            watching a Public TV show on the Grand Canyon with the volume turned off so I'd hear her breaths.
                            I made a promise to myself that I was going to get out there and see the Grand Canyon some day.

Comment

Dear Fran, I am so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. Please keep the memories of her close within your heart, for that way, she will be with you always. Much love to you and your family at this sad time.
                              ain't skeered

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Fran... may she rest in peace...

Comment

Working...
                                X