Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Slaying the Dragon - Ape vs. Deere
Collapse
X
-
-
So you probably know Pirelli set Speed/Distance records with the Angel STs some years ago. Pirelli testing staff and guests on a 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa covered a total of 5135.071 km (3190.8 mi) and at an average speed of 213.961 km/h (132.9 mph) over the 24-hour period, marking the new World Record. To get the speed/distance they achieved I wonder if they ran Street Pressures instead of lower Track Pressures?
https://www.pirelli.com/tyre/ww/en/n...-new-angel-st/
-
-
True, but in the meantime, it has accomplished what he could never have otherwise. Sometimes there is indeed a silver lining.Originally posted by justjoe View Post
Health scare. I'll tell you the next time I see you.Chattanooga, TN
Certified Hooligan.
2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S
- 2 likes
Comment
-
Comparing the Tuono to the tractor, I want to cry.Matt
Street: 2011 Ducati Multistrada S :: 2000 Honda VFR @ 39k :: 2002 BMW K1200RS @ 13k ... round 3
Track: 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 :: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR
Dirt: Honda CRF450X
IBA #25520 - Iron Butting the Blue Ridge Parkway
If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride that thing could do.
- 1 like
Comment
-
I do these things for you since a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying!Originally posted by MattB View PostComparing the Tuono to the tractor, I want to cry.

Comment
Comment