Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​​​​​​​Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page... ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

​​​​​​​Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page... ???

I'm already logged in, but...

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

Happens to me also, when it does I go directly to the forum and can open it that way.

Comment

It happens to me in Notifications, try clicking on Dismiss and see if it happens next time.
      To see the post you can go to Today's Post.

Comment

Sounds to me like y’all have a serious sense of entitlement. Maybe you’re really not authorized to view that page, whatever the fuck it is. There are some things that are better left unknown.
        I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

Comment

• Flyboy
          Flyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope, it’s a glitch in the software..nothing more, nothing less.

Dang Flyboy, that answer takes the wind out of my sails. I am owned by a glitch in the system.

Cut with a curse sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul, damned is your life!

Comment

• 802Mike
          802Mike commented
          Editing a comment
          In notifications, dismiss it and it will fix itself next time.

Got it, thank you.

Comment

I think perhaps Joe hired vics to administer this thread. Think about it: random acts of denial of service, completely contrary to your expectations? That’s Vic all over. And why? Because he could.
          I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

Comment

Is Vics taking over for Joe? I wonder if he went down with the ship (site). With those of his inner circle @ Ibmw, why haven’t we gotten all the real dirt and again it was too bad no-one was given a chance to recover their technical goodies. Just hashing out the old news, haven’t heard any new news.

Comment

Vic would be welcome here. All I ask is that the old BS is gone and the new BS is kept to a minimum. I'd welcome some ride reports from him! And new ride reports from you meatheads as well!!

Comment

• Rob
              Rob commented
              Editing a comment
              Ride reports? WTF?

• justjoe
              justjoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I know.

https://theriderspace.com/SiteRules

fixed

Comment