No announcement yet.

Just can't do it right now .....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love you guys and I will miss seeing you.

Comment

• Susan
      Susan commented
      Editing a comment
      He's just not into you

• Susan
      Susan commented
      Editing a comment
      and that can be taken in alot of different ways...

• justjoe
      justjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      😂!! Okay Doug, be careful of what you ask for...

Planning a trip now, especially if you're flying and eating in restaurants, especially in places like Florida and Texas, is just too risky. My advice, for what it's worth, is stay home and if you have friends over stay outside. It's just not worth getting infected, or infecting others.

Comment

We will try and be safe. Thanks Tim.
      Chattanooga, TN
      Certified Hooligan.
      2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

Not too bad a cowd. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200716_130559.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	22930Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200716_130609.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	22931
        Chattanooga, TN
        Certified Hooligan.
        2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

We've been kicking around how to get out of the house this summer and where we should go to do that. We finally landed on Maine and have a private house rented on an island. There's a steady stream of daily lobster boats that come in to dock there and the only thing within a mile of us is a place to rent some kayaks and SUPs. The high today there was 69 but they're expecting a heat wave next week while we're there. Highs around 80 and lows in the low 60s.

My home County in Maryland (Annapolis) has twice as many cases and deaths as the entire state of Maine. We're in the zone now where the number of cases is rising but no deaths or few hospitalizations. More testing more often? By the looks of the line at the drive through testing site, I'd say yes.

I think about people who take extreme precautions against getting these cooties the same way I think about ATGATT. Good on ya.

Comment

We recently moved from Montana to southwest Oregon. No deaths in our county and not many new cases daily. Our friends in Montana say they've met a lot of out of staters retreating from urban areas to the open spaces of Montana. Many are not just vacationing in Montana but they're moving there. We're seeing more people, especially southern California, moving to Oregon. I think the forced work from home has shown people that it is possible, and people are deciding they might as well move to a more rural area. This demographic migration is taking place throughout the country. Fascinating how Convid 19 is changing our lives in significant, and permanent, ways.

Comment

Working...
            X