Bill how is the wife doing?
        Chattanooga, TN
        Certified Hooligan.
        2018 S1000XR, 2014 R1200GSAw, 2015 Husqvarna FE501S

Comment

• BillGsa
          BillGsa commented
          Editing a comment
          She saw the orthopedist this morning, she has to stay off it for 4 to 6 weeks. She doesn't have to wear the brace around the house so it could have been worse.
          He drained A LOT of blood from her knee, that made it feel more comfortable. She's already bored.

Originally posted by BillGsa View Post

Sorry I missed MA & Pirate...oh & you too Doug
        Thanks. Your sincerity is underwhelming. But I’ll tell MA. Hope your bride is doing ok!

Comment

Bill...if she’s bored have her cut the grass. Your mower looks comfy!😉

Comment

Originally posted by aviator View Post
            Jerry, it was nice to have you over, even if only for an evening. Like Doug and more importantly his wife MA, and Jim (DYL) and Ken.
            Its all about friendship, sharing and of course, fellowship.
            It was a fantastic turnout and a real show of force for Joe.
            Epic rides and tales happened, and as you know, if it happened in Happy Valley, it stays in Maggie Valley.
            Lets do it again next year.
            Mani, you are a class act! Thanks for the wonderful conversation and a great supper. Hopefully we will see you before next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BadBob View Post
              Maggie Valley was my first ....rally? Charlie dragged me along so blame him. He suggested I not ride the brahma bull so I brought the RT. I had lurked in the i bmw site in past ages so some thought I might also be a lurker, like Charlie. A more astute person noticed that I was BAD. I had to confess, and so I am BadBob by popular acclaim.

Seriously, this is a great group of people. I appreciate the friendship extended by everyone I met. I enjoyed myself immensely and I am looking forward to the next gathering. I am even looking to add a k1300s to my stable at the recommendation of many. Hopefully, the brahma bull will not be too pissed.
              Bob, pleasure to have met and talked to you. Since you live close we should meet up at the Gap and get a ride in. The better riding season approaches.

Comment

Well Joe, now we are in real trouble... 6 earthquakes on the Cherokee from Sept 7th to the 11th. Probably going to trace them back to the Non-Invitational DGR pillagers!

Hurricanes and now earthquakes, what’s next in your plans?

https://godfatherpolitics.com/one-we...nly-five-days/

Thanks for your planning and hard work again this year.
                Last edited by ZATO; Yesterday, 01:40 PM.
                “Someday this wars gonna end.” Col. Kilgore, Apocalypse Now.

Comment

• 802Mike
                  802Mike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Blame it on the fracking !
              Working...
              X