Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THCR April 13-16 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Click image for larger version  Name:	5A3834E2-18A8-400D-BDC5-17CDAF452A78.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	112.9 KB ID:	30376
    Last edited by Bmorganjr; 03-13-2021, 11:18 AM.

    Comment


    • McFly
      McFly commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty sweet looking ride Bill!! Can't wait to see it person. See you in Sanderson!

    • cabnfvr
      cabnfvr commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you just did but you do it with so much flair it's more like poetry than a rant. Love the new ride!! See you in Texas!

    • Pittsdriverwes
      Pittsdriverwes commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a very sweet ride you got there Bill. It's the first bike that's come along in several years that has my attention.

    #62
    We got room for u joe and Matthew......dale an I are are pumped.......Karl, I hope u know the the way.......I have no time to make a track......

    Comment


    • 955i
      955i commented
      Editing a comment
      Karl,
      Just remember, that it's probably better to be totally lost on your own, than to be following BMJ, even if (in the unlikely event) he knows exactly where he's going!

    #63
    THCR is shaping up quite nicely...

    Comment


    • 955i
      955i commented
      Editing a comment
      YES, it is! looking forward to seeing you again, Kneedragger.

    • Rob
      Rob commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd say so also. Can't wait to see y'all!

    #64
    I think I can find the way to Bandera
    2022 R1250GS Rallye
    2023 S1000XR

    Comment


      #65
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0351.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	135.6 KB ID:	30498

      James began this rally in 2001 & my 1st year attending was in 2007... can't believe this year will mark our 20th year/rally.

      Hey James! Thanks buddy, wherever you are!!!
      Last edited by McFly; 03-16-2021, 04:27 PM.
      "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

      Comment


      • Rob
        Rob commented
        Editing a comment
        I first went in 2002. I still have the T-shirt!

      • McFly
        McFly commented
        Editing a comment
        Right on! But can you still fit into it? ?

      • Rob
        Rob commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah. Pas de probleme. I'm probably 15 pounds lighter now.

      #66
      Originally posted by McFly View Post

      James began this rally in 2001 & my 1st year attending was in 2007...
      Our first was 2004 when we stayed at the Inn of The Hills.

      I think Pete is checking out Deb's rear in this picture.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	P4100042.JPG Views:	1 Size:	247.1 KB ID:	30610

      2003 we rode past the YO parking lot Sunday morning to see if any bikes were still there.
      This was our room for the week.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	P4140113.JPG Views:	1 Size:	203.1 KB ID:	30611


      We were also down there in April 1995 and 2001 and camped again at Lady Bird in Fredericksburg.
      Camp Verde General Store.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	2001 Texas_0007 - Copy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	272.6 KB ID:	30612
      Last edited by Lee; 03-18-2021, 05:31 PM.
      Lee
      Iowa
      2022 R1250RS White Sport

      Comment


      #67
      Found this post on FB this morning.

      Comment


      • Pittsdriverwes
        Pittsdriverwes commented
        Editing a comment
        @#$%@#, just missed it. We rode right by it too.

      • McFly
        McFly commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess we're gonna have to do a 'ride by' just to make sure we don't miss it!

      #68
      2 weeks & we're off!

      Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nvth7vsrk882h8m5jefalkm63eqyugmn35mirtun&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	30913
      Last edited by McFly; 03-26-2021, 10:23 PM.
      "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

      Comment


        #69
        2023 Honda CB500X

        2017 Honda CRF250 L ABS

        "Where you stand depends on where you sit"
        Rufus E Miles JR.

        Comment


        • justjoe
          justjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          Two beers? No wonder

        • McFly
          McFly commented
          Editing a comment
          Joe out of control!!

        #70
        I'm getting all excited!!!

        "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

        Comment


          #71
          Thcr 2014...

          click image for larger version  name:	image_6110.jpg views:	1 size:	316.4 kb id:	31062

          click image for larger version  name:	image_6111.jpg views:	1 size:	245.5 kb id:	31063

          click image for larger version  name:	image_6112.jpg views:	1 size:	361.5 kb id:	31064

          click image for larger version  name:	image_6113.jpg views:	1 size:	322.8 kb id:	31065

          click image for larger version  name:	image_6114.jpg views:	1 size:	293.2 kb id:	31066

          click image for larger version  name:	image_6115.jpg views:	1 size:	142.5 kb id:	31067
          Last edited by McFly; 03-31-2021, 08:48 AM.
          "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

          Comment


            #72
            Since I made our reservations last April I called to double check my reservation. She sent me a new confirmation email and this one shows the price.
            $99 during the week and $109 Friday night. Is this correct?
            I don't think we had a group rate.
            Who's going to be there Friday night besides us?
            Lee
            Iowa
            2022 R1250RS White Sport

            Comment


            • McFly
              McFly commented
              Editing a comment
              We can't get Friday night because of the girl biker gang. Left a vmail 2 weeks ago asking if there was a Friday opening but never got a return call. My confirmation shows $99/night.

            • Lee
              Lee commented
              Editing a comment
              We have a cabin Friday night because we made the reservation a year ago.
              If we're the only ones we may change our plans.

            • 955i
              955i commented
              Editing a comment
              Lee, neither Mike Knox or I have Friday night reservations. Some girls might kidnap us, but if not, I am leaving Friday in the afternoon.

            #73
            Bill Dale and I arrive on the 12 and depart the 15
            2022 R1250GS Rallye
            2023 S1000XR

            Comment


            • Pete_Tallahassee
              Pete_Tallahassee commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here.

            • McFly
              McFly commented
              Editing a comment
              It'll be good to see you guys. Pete... Gary was burning a brush pile the other day & was lamenting about 'not having a fire fucker around when you need one'! LOL See you guys soon!

            #74
            I'll get there on the 13th and roll out on the 16th, Friday morning.
            I’d rather think someone’s a son of a bitch than to have him think I’m a son of a bitch.

            Comment


              #75
              Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I'll get there on the 13th and roll out on the 16th, Friday morning.
              Right on! Gonna be a partay!!
              "Everybody knows you never go full retard". - Kirk Lazarus

              Comment

              Working...
              X